BenQ Brings Gaming to Life with New EX3203R Monitor
August 07, 2018 By BlueAlly
The 32-Inch FreeSync 2 144Hz Gaming and Entertainment Monitor Comes Equipped with HDR and 1800R Curvature for a Fully Immersive Experience DALLAS – August 7, 2018 – BenQ America Corp, a world-leading display technology and solutions provider, announced today the launch of the EX3203R, the latest gaming monitor in its Video Enjoyment series. Designed for an optimal entertainment and gaming experience, the new EX3203R monitor boasts an ultra-slim bezel with edge-to-edge design for a sleek feel and expansive view, enabling the user to connect multiple monitors for a seamless, panoramic view. The EX3203R monitor’s design includes an 1800R curvature, the ideal curve ratio that allows for an immersive viewing experience. An extensive range of ergonomic height and tilt adjustments allow monitor users a customizable, comfortable, and personalized option. It also features VESA DisplayHDR 400, a certification that is the world’s first public qualification testing protocol for HDR monitor performance. VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification assures consumers that the EX3203R can flawlessly render HDR content with brilliant peak brightness and contrast, deeper blacks and clear dark details, and intensely saturated colors for naturally realistic video and gaming quality. Other differentiating factors include:
- FreeSync 2 and 144Hz for an elevated, smooth gaming experience with sharpened details and clarity without image tearing, broken frames, or choppy gameplay.
- USB-C port for easy and fast connectivity, allowing the monitor to carry high-resolution video and audio, along with SuperSpeed data transfers utilizing a single compact and reversible connection.
- HDR 10 technology for brilliant contrast and image quality that delivers a vivid image with enhanced brightness and contrast.
- Eye-Care, BenQ’s exclusive technology, which effectively reduces eye strain and fatigue during prolonged monitor use.
- Brightness Intelligence Plus, BenQ’s patented technology detects ambient light levels and on- screen content in your viewing environment to automatically adjust on-screen brightness and color temperature throughout the day.
- ZeroFlicker Light technology that virtually eliminates the harmful flicker of traditional LCDs to prevent fatigue and vision damage.
- Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light, effectively eye reducing eye fatigue and irritation providing an all-around comfortable viewing experience.