65" Interactive Flat Panel
BenQ RP653 65" Interactive Flat Panel"
Get a Quote!
BenQ's 65" RP653 interactive flat panel is designed to bring the most engaging interactive learning experience into today's classroom. Featuring the latest collaborative learning functionality, including 20-point multi-touch design, multi-platform compatibility with driver-free touch connectivity and a host of other features developed specifically to help teachers connect quickly and easily to present more engaging, collaborative classes, which can help students retain more of the material presented.
Subjects Easier to Explain
The BenQ RP653 touch interactive flat panel provides educators access to tools and resources never before available. With improved access to interactive online resources, teachers can now explain and illustrate subjects in ways students can more easily understand. This increases students’ interest in the subjects at hand and improves the classroom experience.
BenQ RP Series interactive flat panels are designed to help educators make a natural transition from traditional lecture-style teaching to truly collaborative learning. The RP653 features a large 65" High Definition classroom-ready display. It is large enough to replace existing blackboards, whiteboards and interactive whiteboards while providing crisp, bright text that is easy to read from anywhere in the classroom.
- Large 65" diagonal display is the perfect size for the classroom
- HD resolution displays easy-to-read text and graphics
- Tempered anti-glare surface with a bacteria resistant coating enables everyone to clearly see the screen from anywhere in the room
- Low blue light technology reduces eye fatigue
- Powerful 20-watt audio allows lessons to be easily heard
- Built-in Android OS EZWrite feature provides instant whiteboard functionality
- EZPen feature with Near Field Communication (NFC) automatically selects pen color
- Includes built-in suite of educational games
- Multiple Display Administrator software allows centralized remote display management
- 20-point touch interactivity allows up to twenty students to collaborate simultaneously on solving problems.
- Interactive touch response is exceptionally fast and smooth.
- Touch gestures similar to tablets and smartphones enable zooming, clicking and rotating images.
- Infrared interactive technology provides maximum accuracy and dependability.
- Built-in Office document reader allows PC-free teaching.
- Combined pen- and finger-touch capability enables easy interaction with any content.
- Has driver-free touch interactivity when connected to PC, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS.
- Can display files directly from USB flash drive or the cloud.
- Compatible with SMART Notebook software
- On-screen display menu uses touch to control the display with no remote control needed.
- Has 3 HDMI inputs for today’s digital sources.
- Image is easily viewed under any lighting conditions
- LED backlight provides bright, durable display illumination lasting 30,000 hours.
- Has 3 VGA inputs for legacy analog sources
- Supports USB 3.0 and 2.0 for maximum speed and reliability.
Perfect Size in the Classroom
Some display manufacturers rely on a technology called Pulse Width Modulation, PWM to control backlight illumination on their displays. This can cause viewing discomfort over time. BenQ ZeroFlicker Backlight technology delivers even, consistent backlighting to ensure comfortable viewing over time.
Low Blue Light Technology
The interactive flat panels are built with BenQ's Low Blue Light Technology to reduce uncomfortable blue light emission, which causes eyestrain and eye fatigue. The Low Blue Light Technology features the Classroom mode that combats the possible viewing discomfort associated with blue lights.
Anti-Glare Glass Minimizes Reflections
Anti-glare display technology reduces reflections on the display surface. Enables crystal-clear visibility from anywhere in the room for clearer graphics and easier to read text under most lighting conditions.
AG glass minimizes interfering glare on the screen surface.
Conventional glass is prone to suffer from eye-irritating glare.
Driver-free Touch feature for Windows, Chrome and Linux
Enabling touch functionality on the RP653 is as easy as connecting a USB cable. No drivers to install, no settings to change, just simply connect the supplied USB cable from the computer to the display and you are ready to touch-interact with content from any supported operating system.
*Mac OS: 10.6 to 10.9 Supported. It is recommended that screen calibration be performed before using the IFP to ensure proper touch functionality on OS X 10.10. Please contact BenQ for the required calibration utility.
Compatible with all major operating systems, Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS, the RP653 is built to work seamlessly with a wide range of computing devices. Just plug and play. No additional drivers necessary to enable touch functionality.
*Supported Mac OS: 10.6 to 10.9. It is recommended that you perform screen calibration before using the IFP to make sure that the touch function works properly on OS X 10.10. Please contact BenQ for the required calibration utility.
Fast, smooth, responsive 10-point multi-touch helps create a collaborative learning environment while making it easy for teachers and students to use technology. Up to 10 students can work simultaneously on projects for a truly interactive learning experience.
Front I/O Interface with Protective Cover
Front Input/Output (I/O) interface located on front bezel provides easy access for teachers and guest speakers to connect their peripheral devices. Includes every port needed to support multimedia teaching, HDMI, Touch USB, media USB and OPS USB. Also includes an earphone and microphone jack. A protective cover is added to keep away curious hands.
Front Bezel Hotkey Design
Hotkeys are incorporated on the front bezel for quick and easy access to Freeze and Blank features as well as volume and input source control.
Switch Input Source by Touch
Teachers can easily switch between different input sources by touch. Saves time and is quick and easy to use.
Custom Android OS for the Classroom
The RP653 features a custom Android Operating System that provides various useful tools for classroom instruction, Includes everything from an Office Document viewer to Web Browser, Media Player to EZWrite, an on the fly touch writing application. Intuitive design enables teachers and students to immediately start using technology and enjoy the benefits the BenQ RP653 provides.
Note: Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
|BenQ RP653 Specifications
|1920 x 1080 (pixels)
|Native Contrast Ratio (typ.)
|AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 HZ
|Resolution (points area function)
|32,767 x 32,767
|Number of Touches
|Multi-touch up to 20-point touch
|USB Type B x 1
|4mm, tempered glass
|Anti-Glare/ Anti-Friction / Antibacterial Layer
|Power (AC) Input/Output
|Composite Video In/Out (BNC)
|x 1 (via 3.5mm AV Input Jack)
|D-sub In/ Out
|Input x 3
|Type A USB
|x 4 (USB 2.0 x 3 and USB 3.0 x 1)
|Audio Input (L/R)
|x 3 (VGA sources)
|HDMI 1.3 x 3, 1 with MHL
|600 x 400
|On-Screen Display Languages
|On-Screen Display Languages
|English/Spanish/French (21 Languages)
|Remote Control w/ Battery x 1
Power Cord (by region) x 4
NFC Pen / Stylus x 2
Quick Start Guide x 1
Audio Cable x 1
Touch Cable (USB A to USB B) x 1
VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable x 1
|Multi Display Administrator Software
|Low Blue Light
|Integrated Education Tools
|Picture in Picture (PIP)
Download the BenQ RP653 Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!